02 October 2009

Here and gone, in a flash!

Okay. Our house? It is empty. Our original Special POA that no one told us we needed in order to close on the house? It is on its way from Iraq. Our stuff? It is on its way to Fort X. Me? I am sitting here in my empty house with my family and 3 dogs camping indoors. It is fabulous... at least until the cable/internet gets turned off in a few hours. The closing of the house? Postponed until the Special POA gets here... I'm pretty sure that is okay, but won't know for sure until we get confirmation that our buyer's head didn't explode when he heard the news. Anywhoodles, I'm offline yet again until Monday when I move in with my in-laws. Wheeee!

Have a super weekend folks! Talk to you laters...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are handling this like a champ because I would be freaking out! I hope that special POA arrives quickly. Getting paperwork to/from Iraq is a nightmare that I've recently endured, so I feel your pain. Hang in there! :)

Post Tenebras Lux said...

Ohhh, hang in there. I hope things go smoothly from here on out.