12 February 2010

Oh Olympics... how I love thee.

I won't lie- the Tucker and Swiss household is ALL kinds of fired up for the Olympics this winter. There's just something about the wholesomeness of it all; the genuine emotions, the unity, the pride, the celebrations, the unbridled enthusiasm and human experience that makes me feel all warm and gushy about the state of our world and human kind... a pleasant change from the usual sturm und drang.

Anyway, yes, I just wanted to get on here and let the world know that I am STOKED for the Olympics to start. This gal loves her some sports montages set to stirring musical scores... I will even admit to you that a good montage will get me misty (don't even get me started on One Shining Moment). So bring on the Opening Ceremonies, the exuberance, the stories, the glory and the best stage in all of sports. I'm ready to lap it all up...

Oh, and one last thing: Don't forget to give a shout out to our Service men and women who are also Olympians--- Hooah and Oorah!!! Go get 'em!

1 comment:

Post Tenebras Lux said...

Thanks for stopping by, and for the comment. I really appreciate it.

Hope you're enjoying your Olympics =).