04 September 2009

Hiatus.

Hey all.
Don't worry... it won't be long. I just need to take a break. I'm feeling rather threadbare and need some time to either refocus or regroup, I can't tell which one yet. Maybe both. I just feel like I don't have the energy or the spirit or the gumption to turn all this stuff into coherent thoughts that are either humorous, informative, or worthwhile to read. So I'm just going to hold off on the posting for a bit.

Then again, maybe y'all are my therapy and I won't be able to go more than the weekend without blogging. We'll see. But for now... I just need a breather. I need to focus on me and get over the funk I've been in and find a better way to deal with all the stuff that has been going on. I'll still be around, reading y'all's blogs and stuff. Just not posting here.

Hope y'all understand. I promise I won't be long.
Take care and have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for blogging breaks!! Sending you big breaths - because I can't afford to send you big skeins of cashmere. :)

Bette said...

There's nothing to be understanding about -- your blog, your rules. That said, thanks for telling us, so I don't worry. ;-)

Time to recharge!

Unknown said...

i hear you, breaks are good.
but know you will be missed!