01 September 2008

Deal with it.

I know I need to deal with all the uncertainties of military life. I know I need to come to terms with the fact that Swiss and I are the only ones who care about our lives. The Army most certainly does not.

But I can't help but be bummed about a whole day lost. It seems to be happening a lot lately. Swiss got up this morning, administered a PT test and was told that he had the rest of the day off. And I sat at home, watched TV, visited a friend, and generally did nothing special with my day. Only it would have been special if Swiss and I were together... it always is. Heck, if we would have known I would have driven back to the college with him last night. But no. Not to be. So I am bummed.

1 comment:

Butterfly Wife said...

I hope today is a better day for you.