23 April 2009

10 more things...

I don't have anything of consequence to share today, but I feel compelled to post. So here you go, 10 more random things about me that you will undoubtedly find completely unfascinating. That is a lot of un's.

Here we go:
1. I have a birthmark on my forehead and it is like a mood ring. It is usually hardly noticeable now that I am 'grown up' (whatever that means) but when I am upset or stressed it is b-r-i-g-h-t pink an square in the middle of my forehead. Sexay.
2. I have creepy double jointed fingers.
3. My last meal would include BBQ, sushi, a Chipotle burrito and a big bowl of corn. Possibly mashed potatoes.
4. I want to get a tattoo but think I am too old. I know I am not, but I am weird like that.
5. I am have a very strong bond with my eye liner. Won't leave the house without it on.
6. I am a whiz at getting stains out of anything, and I have my Grandma Ethel to thank for it.
7. I sneeze in pairs.
8. I dance in public and gauge loyalty/friendship by one's ability to put up with it and/or join in.
9. I love post cards.
10. My favorite city in the whole wide world is Venice, no wait, Paris... or maybe Madrid? Ugh, that was a horrible one to end with. I'll go with Madrid... but reserve the right to change my mind starting now.

3 comments:

liberal army wife said...

did you see the shout out from Lily on her blog?? to a certain Tucker and Swiss??

LAW

Cortney @ Box & Bay said...

I did! Did you get to talk to her this weekend???

liberal army wife said...

yeah! I'll post about it soon.