07 July 2009

Did you know...

That Swiss and I, despite being a "couple" for the past 3 Julys, have never spent a 4th of July together? I just realized that today.

Isn't this just so military of us?

Not that it is a big deal, but with 2 summers of Warrior Forge for his ROTC assignment and now the deployment, you can see why we've never gone to see fireworks together, host BBQ's or relax in lawn chairs by a lake. Not til next year I guess. But then we are going to make up for it in style... even though I'm not quite sure what that would entail! But I do know this, you are all invited!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate spending holidays / special occasions apart. Last year was the first out of 4 birthdays of mine that we got to spend together. That in itself felt like a birthday present!

Cassandra said...

Thanks for the invite ;-)

Post Tenebras Lux said...

You're right, that is *so* military of you ;). I hope your next Fourth is really good.

liberal army wife said...

ooh, come out HERE. they do the 4th in STYLE!

LAW