08 March 2009

Sunday.

It is snowing. Again. BAH!

Oh, and we even had a rainstorm this morning that wasn't so much rain as it was tiny frozen pellets of ice falling to earth. Aren't we done with this yet??? (Oh, and just a little post script here: it is 84 at Fort X. 84!!!!)

Anyway, I will stop my complaining now. My oil painting class yesterday was pretty awesome. I am pumped about this new medium and the teacher was pretty good (though he totally squashed my attempt at a non-conventional framing of the subject... where's the fun in that??). I'm just bummed that I have to wait another week to do it again!

So, I am off to make some meatballs and hang out with my mutt. Happy Sunday and enjoy the warm weather wherever you are (and if you feel like shoveling, just call me!)

2 comments:

Butterfly Wife said...

Hope the snow went away on its own. Can't wait to see some pics of your paintings.

Tucker said...

Thanks BW! I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I get them! The snow is still here too BTW. yuck. Hope all is well with you!