08 March 2009

Sunday.

It is snowing. Again. BAH!

Oh, and we even had a rainstorm this morning that wasn't so much rain as it was tiny frozen pellets of ice falling to earth. Aren't we done with this yet??? (Oh, and just a little post script here: it is 84 at Fort X. 84!!!!)

Anyway, I will stop my complaining now. My oil painting class yesterday was pretty awesome. I am pumped about this new medium and the teacher was pretty good (though he totally squashed my attempt at a non-conventional framing of the subject... where's the fun in that??). I'm just bummed that I have to wait another week to do it again!

So, I am off to make some meatballs and hang out with my mutt. Happy Sunday and enjoy the warm weather wherever you are (and if you feel like shoveling, just call me!)

2 comments:

Butterfly Wife said...

Hope the snow went away on its own. Can't wait to see some pics of your paintings.

Cortney @ Box & Bay said...

Thanks BW! I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I get them! The snow is still here too BTW. yuck. Hope all is well with you!